Monday, June 13, 2016

Chris Evans

Hey everyone! Welcome to a new venture!! So, in case you are new and haven't visited my previous blogs or have ever met me in real life, I should explain. I am a HUGE pop culture nerd especially when it comes to movies and TV Shows. And even more specifically with the comic book genre. For the last three years I have posted on specific celebrity birthdays what shows of theirs I would be watching and what treat I would be making to celebrate the day. Often these lists would be longer than the actual hours in the day, but mostly it was to recall the amazing shows I already love to watch.

That said, I am starting with one of my favorite actors. Chris Evans is from Boston (a place I'd LOVE to visit!) and I actually met him last September. I have been a huge fan since around 2003 when I watched Perfect Score and then I loved him as Johnny Storm in the original Fantastic Four movies. And then he was in a bunch of other movies that I have seen, but I'm not entirely sure 80% of my friends have even heard of. To be honest, I own copies of most of them. (Can we talk about the ridiculous ending of Push?! I mean, I know you wanted to do a sequel, but c'mon. Give the audience at least a little bit of closure!!)

And then, he became Captain America and now you all know who he is. I was going to make something very Captain America-esq like Apple Pie, but then I thought that I wanted a classic. Because Chris Evans is a classic. SO, I give you the classic Chocolate Chip Cookie. Mmmmmmmm. You know you want some. Just look. And, without further ado, here's the recipe:

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Butter
1/3 Cup Shortening
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla

Mix until well combined and then add:

1 1/2 Cup Flour
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda

Mix well and then add:

2 Cups Chocolate Chips

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


And, in case you need a list of ALL the Chris Evans movies you can watch today, here you go:

Before We Go
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War (I'm totally #teamcap!!)
The Avengers
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four: Silver Surfer
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Push
Snowpiercer
What's Your Number
The Nanny Diaries
Cellular
The Perfect Score

No comments:

Post a Comment